Friday, January 22, 2010

Put Your Hand Down!






Look! I'm all for valuable input during a class discussion! I love it! If we're talking about something specific and you happen to have a specific example that relates...by all means...raise your hand and boldly speak about your opinions. However, when Buck Tooth Barry wants to rudely interject every single chance he gets just so that he can announce to everyone that his 4.0 GPA is a perfect example of how the migration patterns of birds effect the eating habits of carnivoral creatures...NO! Put your chunky hand down and stop trying to use this opportunity to tell everyone how "smart" you are. Your comments are irrelevant.

In my class, there is a guy that is a perfect example of someone I would not mind punching in the throat. I'm not a violent person by nature but angry thoughts pollute my mind whenever he opens his mouth. Guess what? No one cares that when you were five your grandmother gave you grape jelly and you broke out into hives? What does this have to do with Organizational Behavior? He enjoys the sound of his voice and its to the point where everyone sighs in disgust whenever he raises his hand to answer a question. To add fuel to this flame...he has a sick, lazy eye. haha Yes, I realize that the last bit of info was not pertinent to the point of this rant but it just does not help the situation! haha (just kidding)

BUT, this is exactly what I wish my teacher would do:

1 comment:

  1. Oh i HATE that guy. Does yours also try to ask "deep and profound" questions that are really just completely off the point/make no sense? I hate people who obviously think they're smarter than they are in general. At least I'm subtle about it, geez.

    ReplyDelete