Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SAN SEBASTIAN, SPAIN! ((Pictures))
















































































































































I'm just going to post my pictures for this post...I'll write about my experiences later. I'm currently in the middle of finishing up my marketing research project for A.C. Neilsen...its a huge group project. We collected data about consumer purchasing behavior of soda in England. We were suppose to get the root of why consumers buy soda and what spurs their purchase...whether it be an impulse buy or whatever. Anyways...we collected over 200 surveys and now we are analyzing the results. ANYWAYS...Hope you enjoy the pictures. :)


~Jazz

2 comments:

  1. you look so gorgeous girl! as usual! i'm so happy that you're having fun!!!! :) i cant wait to hear of your wonderful adventures! AAH SPAIN! lol! one day i'll be there...lol!

    till then! i think i'll live through your time there! hehe!
    ^_^.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah and good luck on your projects!!

    ReplyDelete